Chess Power is developing a great new game that is similar to chess but also different. And they have created a competition , asking for your help to name it!
If Chess Power likes your name the best, they will send you a free copy of the game once production has been completed, which is expected to complete in 5 months, but there may be delays..
And not only that, you will be the first person to get the game in the WHOLE WORLD!
So here are the key points of the game that will help you come up with an awesome name:
- the game is an upgraded version of chess
- some of your normal pieces get super-powers (the rook, knight and bishop)
- the game features three new characters: a chancellor, an arch-bishop and a wildebeest
- the game is set in medieval times
- the game is designed to be fast with lots of new creative ideas
- the game is fun to play – of course!
- just like chess, the game challenges you to think ahead and work things out
- you will be able to play the game online against anybody in the world!
The game is a professionally developed boxed game that you would find if you went to a stationary shop. The artwork, pieces, board and instructions are all top quality to the point that if you saw the game, you would say “Wow!“.
The name you come up with for the game should:
- be short one to two words maximum
- have the word “chess” in the name somewhere
- capture the key essence of the game
- preferably not be a name that is already used for a chess game (you can do a quick Google search)
- be easy to pronounce
To enter the competition, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should have your name and the reason why you gave the game that name.
All entries must be in TOMORROW, FRIDAY 1st MAY 2020 so don’t dilly dally!